Ivan Henares is Giving Away Free Tickets for Boracay!

Yup! you read it right. Check out Ivan's blog for details.

I think it's a good thing since the family has been thinking of going there come summer time. And I've been thinking of bringing Mama along, who I think, by the way, deserves a long overdue break. She's been teaching for almost three decades now and is about due for retirement next year. I truly hink she ought to start thinking about herself for once. In short, I'm actually trying to win the ticket for her ;)

Well, having a free ticket even for just one of us sure could come a long way hehehe. Sure hope I'd win! =) It's a promo of SEAIR (i think), that dependable airline which flies to Boracay several times a week. . So, family and friends, go check out Ivan's blog and let's hope one of us would win! ;)

Comments

dusTyLoKa said…
ai, nkablock ang site nya sa pc nmn sa ofc :( i cnt access whenever i click on the link.... hmmm am looking forward to check it out and join heheheh

Popular Posts