Boracay

September of last year, I was lucky enough to have some work in Aklan. So, I was able to take a sidetrip to Boracay. It was actually just an overnight trip. But it was worth it. After Boracay, we also headed to Miag-ao in Iloilo for their World Heritage Church there. Will be posting some of my pictures from there here also. Even the Aklan part of the trip was real nice. I have some pictures in that one too... Hopefully, I'll be able to post some of them soon...

As expected, most of the pictures I took while in Boracay featured its very famous sunsets. See them below...


Soft glow bathing the expanse of white beach in the beginnings of a sunset.. Posted by Hello


Down it goes... inching slowly down... Posted by Hello


Inching closer still... Posted by Hello


Down... Posted by Hello


Really closer now... fiery red... Posted by Hello


Closer now to the horizon... Posted by Hello


The sun finally touching the horizon... I consider this as one of the best "sunset" shots I ever took and there had been plenty of them already. Some of them here in Boracay Posted by Hello


The most photographed grotto in Boracay Posted by Hello


The grotto upclose. During my first visit in Boracay, we had lots of pictures taken here... Posted by Hello


Cliff Villas. This is at the farthest end of the island. Our morning walk (run in my case) ended here before heading back to our resort Posted by Hello


Persian Princess and Queen. Posted by Hello

Te Jean and I resting abit while we were walking on our way back to our own resort.


Again, outside one of the resorts. I took a moment in my morning run just to have this picture taken. Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular Posts